Terms & Conditions
1. Laptop Rentals include a power adaptor, power cord, Battery and carrying case, unless otherwise specified. Projector Rentals include a power cord, VGA cable, VCR cable and carrying case. Projection screens are optional. The lessee is responsible for the care and return of these and all other specified items, or incurs a charge for their replacement.
2. The lessor assumes no responsibility for 'viruses' or the integrity of data of any hard disk, diskette, or other piece of hardware or software.
3. To avoid extra charges, lessee should return equipment timely.
4. It is the obligation of the lessee to notify the lessor when the lessee wishes to terminate the rental. Failure to do so will result in the lessee agreeing to extend the rental until such time that the lessee notifies the lessor to terminate the rental. Lessee agrees to pay the per diem rental rate for each day past the due date. No exception will be made for any reason, other than the lessor may adjust the calculation of days when earlier delivery and later pickup are for the sole convenience of the lessor. Any part of the day shall be charged at the full day rate.
5. Cancellation. In the event of cancellation by the lessee after having signed either on-line or any other way, a rental agreement; before order has shipped lessee will be responsible for a cancellation fee of Rs.500.00/- or 5%of the initial rental fee, whichever is greater. If the order has already shipped and is refused by lessee the shipping fees will be added as well as the per diem rental rate for each day until returned.
6. Payment for one month or the initial period is due prior to the rental. Payment for additional time in excess of one month is due prior to the beginning of the following month or renewal period, whichever is sooner.
7. The lessor will meet the hardware configuration specifications of the lessee. It is the responsibility of the lessee to determine the hardware configuration needs to operate software and perform desired tasks. Upon providing the hardware as stated above in proper working order, the lessee is obligated for full payment of rental term.
8. Lessor shall have the right, without notice, to substitute any rental equipment to that of equal or higher technical specifications at no additional charge to the lessee.
9. Notice of defect - Unless lessee gives notice within 24 hours of receipt of equipment, it is presumed the equipment was delivered in good working condition and the lessee accepts equipment for use.
10. Security deposit. - The lessor has the right to request a security deposit of up to the retail list price of equipment rented.
11. Loss - Lessee shall bear the entire risk of loss or theft, damage or destruction for any cause whatsoever. In the event of loss or damage, lessee will pay the retail list price of the equipment to the lessor. Lessee shall be responsible to pay any revenue lost by lessor from rentals until he has paid for the lost equipment in full.
12. If lessee shall default in any of the terms and conditions herein, or fail to make any one of the payments provided for herein, or if any execution or other writ or process shall be issued in any action or proceeding against lessee, whereby the said equipment may be seized or taken or if a proceeding in bankruptcy, receivership or insolvency shall be instituted by or against lessee or his property, or if lessee shall enter into any arrangement or composition with his creditors, or in the event that any judgment is obtained against the lessee, then and in any such event, lessor shall have the option to retake immediate possession of said equipment and, for such purpose, owner, its agents or employees, may enter upon any premises where said equipment is, and may remove the same there from with or without force, and with or without notice of intention to retake same, without being liable to any suit or action or other proceeding by lessee.
13. Ownership of the equipment shall at all times remain with the lessor. Lessee agrees to pay all reasonable attorneys' fees and all costs incurred by lessor in protecting its rights or property under this agreement, or in suing lessee for breach of contract. Lessee hereby waives trial by jury.
14. Lessee will reimburse lessor for any damages above reasonable usage.
15. Lessor will be responsible for maintenance of equipment, to keep equipment in proper working order.
16. Lessee may not provide or hire repair service for any equipment.
Alpine Infosoft Pvt Ltd. makes no claim of merchantability, suitability, or serviceability for any equipment rented.
Any losses incurred for any reason attributable to the rental of the said equipment are wholly non-chargeable to Alpine Infosoft Pvt Ltd.
This includes but is not limited to loss of revenue (tangible or potential), loss of time, or rental charges paid or due.
Alpine Infosoft Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any data stored on rental equipment after its return.
Alpine Infosoft Pvt Ltd. will not be responsible for late deliveries or pickups due to traffic conditions or weather condition.
I have read and agree to the rental agreement on the terms and conditions stated above.